What is No Carne BODEGA?
No Carne BODEGA is a 100% Vegan NYC Deli & Grocery Store based out of The Bronx. Our online grocery store provides a variety of plant-based products available for SAME-DAY Delivery in The Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Yonkers, Mt. Vernon, Pelham & surrounding areas (ZONE 1) and now offering NEXT-DAY Delivery in Staten Island, parts of Long Island, parts of Westchester County, parts of Bergen County/Hudson County NJ!
How Do I Qualify For SAME DAY/NEXT DAY Delivery? Is It Free?
All orders qualify for SAME DAY/NEXT DAY delivery. Our DELIVERY RATES are as follows:
- $7) Z1 (GREEN) – BX, MANH, QNS, BK, YONKERS, MT. VERNON, PELHAM
- $10) Z2 (YELLOW) – parts of WESTCHESTER COUNTY
- $13) Z3 (ORANGE) – parts of LONG ISLAND
- $15) Z4 (RED) – LONG ISLAND, parts of BERGEN COUNTY/HUDSON COUNTY, NJ
Please make sure correct DELIVERY RATE option based on your location is displayed on the shipping screen during check out. If you don't see your delivery rate, then it means you haven't met your ORDER MINIMUM threshold according to your location.
- ZONE 1 – NO MINIMUM
- ZONE 2 – $30 MINIMUM
- ZONE 3 – $35 MINIMUM
- ZONE 4 – $40 MINIMUM
UPDATE: DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER FREE DELIVERY DISCOUNTS TO OUR CUSTOMERS AT THIS TIME. ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO THEIR CORRESPONDING DELIVERY RATES.
About Your Order
- We ask that you provide a Mobile Phone Line that is able to send/receive TEXT MESSAGES when creating your account. Your number will only be used to fulfill your deliveries, to communicate with you and our couriers, and to notify you of any updates.
- ORDERS in ZONE 1 MUST BE PLACED BY: 7PM for SAME-DAY DELIVERY
- ORDERS in ZONES 2, 3, 4 MUST BE PLACED BY: 7PM for NEXT-DAY DELIVERY
- ORDERS PLACED AFTER 7PM CUTOFF WILL BE DELIVERED ON THE FOLLOWING DELIVERY DAY
- Delivery Hours: 11am-11pm, 7 Days a Week. Hourly Delivery Windows are based on availability. Customer will receive a TEXT to schedule their delivery window of choice from the available hours each day. (Example of Hourly Delivery Windows: 1:45-2:45pm, 2:45-3:45pm, 7:15-8:15pm, etc.)
- All PRE-ORDERs will be delivered on the EAD (Estimated Arrival Date) displayed on the product page. Please keep in mind that although this is the date we expect to receive the product, due to COVID-19 and the effects it has had on food supply chains, our orders with product distributors may be delayed or rescheduled for the following week. In the event that we do not receive a product you have preordered, we will notify you about the delay and provide options to continue waiting for the product to arrive, replace the preorder items with other items in stock, or to receive a refund. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have.
- No Carne BODEGA on UberEats, Postmates, DoorDash & Mercato.com is only available in The Bronx.
Why Is My DISCOUNT CODE Not Working?
Discount codes are applied at checkout. If your discount code isn't working it can be due to the following reasons:
- RESTRICTED ACCESS: To be able to use any discount code YOU MUST FIRST CREATE YOUR FREE CUSTOMER ACCOUNT, which can be done at checkout, or by clicking the menu tab/account icon and finding the Create Account link. EVERY NEW CUSTOMER who creates an account WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO USE DISCOUNT CODES.
- CODE ALREADY USED/EXPIRED: It's likely the code you are attempting to use has expired, or maybe you already used it. In either case, the code will not work.
If you don't think those are the reason why the DISCOUNT CODE isn't working, following the instructions below to contact us.
What is No Carne MARKET?
No Carne MARKET is a monthly VEGAN Night Market series, hosting local events throughout NYC.
As of now, we host pop-up market events in Manhattan (Uptown), Brooklyn (Bushwick) & soon in The Bronx.
Our mission is to put a spin on the pop-up shop concept. We aim to host VEGAN Night Markets that represent the culture. To us, when we say "the culture", we're not only referring to our culture, but yours as well. It is important for us to work with and highlight a variety of vendors, from all walks of life, in an effort to bring as many people together for a vegan lifestyle experience and a night to remember.
Each MARKET is intended to feel like its own event. We hope to always have a different reason for people to want to attend AND shop at our MARKETs. In order for us to best carry out this mission, we count on you to help us get the word out.
We want everyone to know that No Carne is about building community, and helping raise awareness of what it means to be vegan. Because of this, we are more than happy to WAIVE ALL VENDOR FEES for NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS, ANIMAL RIGHTS GROUPS, etc. wishing to participate in our events. We will always have 1-3 spaces available at each event for non-profits. We also have discounts and incentives to help reduce Vendor Fees for everyone.
Is it FREE to ATTEND?
No Carne MARKETs are ALWAYS FREE for EVERYONE. We do encourage folks to RSVP for FREE to receive a $3 OFF Voucher valid at ANY Vendor Booth. (NOTE: Some events REQUIRE RSVP)
We also have PAID TICKET Options for anyone who wants GUARANTEED ENTRY as well as more PERKS & DISCOUNTS at our MARKET.
More info on our RSVP page.
Where can I find VENDOR info?
All Vendor info, including Vendor Agreement, Vendor FEEs & MARKET Dates can be found at NoCarneMARKET.com
How Can We CONTACT No Carne?
Need help RIGHT NOW with a new or existing order? We can quickly answer any questions you may have. Reach out to us using the links below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Facebook Messenger (m.me/nocarnebodega)
- Instagram DM (@nocarne | @nocarnebodega)
- Email us at BODEGA@NoCarne.NYC
All Other Inquiries:
- Email us at CONTACT@NoCarne.NYC